GPAC single performance tickets on sale | Arts & Culture
Single tickets for GPAC’s 2012-13 Season performances are on sale now.
Tickets are available through the GPAC Box Office by phone at 901-751-7500, in person at 1801 Exeter Rd. or online at www.gpacweb.com.
The GPAC Box Office is open weekdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For groups of 10 or more, contact Group Sales Manager Alexa Robinson at 901-751-5726 or email@example.com and enjoy discounted pricing, priority seating, personalized attention and more.
GPAC 2012-2013 Season
- August 12- Brandi Carlile with Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra
- September 7- The Secret Sisters
- September 14- Capitol Steps
- September 30- Chick Corea and Gary Burton with the Harlem String Quartet
- October 7- “Sleeping Beauty” with David Gonzalez
- October 14- Cirque Chinois - National Circus of the People’s Republic of China
- October 21- Chucho Valdéz & The Afro-Cuban Messengers
- November 14- The Theater of Needless Talents - Spectrum Dance Theater
- January 6- Cinderella - Russian National Ballet Theatre
- January 25- Savion Glover
- February 10- The Black Watch and the Band of the Scots Guards
- February 17- Jane Monheit with special guest Mark O’Connor
- March 16- Van Cliburn Gala
- March 24- The Voca People
- April 21- Monterey Jazz Festival on Tour 55th Anniversary Celebration
- April 23- The Rite of Spring - Béjart Ballet Lausanne
- April 26-28- Erth’s Dinosaur Petting Zoo
Full season and Flex subscriptions are currently available, as well as group sales and single tickets for performances.
Information provided by the City of Germantown.