2nd annual Collierville Haunted Trail at Johnson Park | Arts & Culture
The Town of Collierville and Kiwanis Club are excited to present the 2nd Annual Haunted Trail October 26 and 27 designed to offer the complete scare experience in Collierville's best backyard!
Children ages 10 and up and adults will enjoy this thrilling adventure set on the beautiful and scenic grounds of W. C. Johnson Park - that is, until the sun sets and the lights go dim.
For those who need an adrenaline rush, the Haunted Trail will not disappoint! Various scare stations around the lake and through the woods will provide ample opportunities to test the ticker.
Entrance into The Haunted Trail is $10.00.
Tickets will be sold on site. Cash only.
Vendors will be on site offering food and drinks.
For more information visit http://www.colliervillehauntedtrail.com/Pages/home
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Town Administrator presents budget for C-Ville
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Sudden storm sweeps through Shelby Co.
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action