Local mom finds Mid-South kid-friendly restaurants | Community Spirit
(WMC-TV) - Are you looking for Mid-south restaurants that have separate play areas for the kids? Here is a list of Memphis-Mom approved restaurants.
One restaurant that has many locations and is family-friendly is Chick-fil-A. They have separate and sound-proofed play area for children. They also provide free Wi-Fi for those parents that need to get some work in while the kids play.
There are several great places with play areas in the Collierville area. One is the Dinks location in Collierville. They have a playroom for kids in the back corner. The Back Yard Burgers on Houston Levee also has a great play area.
Here are a couple of places that would be great for older kids: Stevi B’s and the Cat House Café at the Memphis Zoo. Stevi B’s is located in Bartlett and features an arcade and video games. The Cat House Café playground is not totally fenced in. This would be a great option for older kids that can play on their own without wandering away. You would have to pay the zoo admission fee, however on Tuesdays the admission is free if you’re a Tennessee resident.
You can get more great Mid-south family information from the East Memphis Mom's blog found here.
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp