Kick your way towards fitness | Community Spirit
Looking for a new and exciting way to get fit? Look no further than Urban Fitness.
Urban Fitness specializes in kickboxing, which is a high energy and fun way to excercise.
The owner John Trent moved to Tennessee from Atlanta four years ago and has found success in Memphis.
John and his team of four other trainers get you punching kicking weekdays.
Multiple class times are offered for your convenience. If you're in a rush to get to work then no worries, shower facilites are also provided.
Urban Fitness offers 6, 12, and 18 month memberships. Also, the gym has expanded to 1662 North Shelby Oaks Drive.
For those who aren't ready just yet to make the commitment, pay as you go memberships are also available!
For more information you can go to urbanfitnesskickboxing.com or call at 901-493-1650.
You can also call at 901-493-1650 and tell them Chris from Action News 5 sent you!
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp