Investigators are calling the fire at an office park arson | Crime
Investigators are calling the fire at an office park, that included the Wolf River conservancy, arson.
A fire broke out in the 3000 block of Walnut Grove Tuesday morning.
Investigators called it suspicious then because the fire was in two buildings, even though they don't touch.
"It's significant damage, we know at least one of our four offices is completely destroyed," said Ken Kimble from the Wolf River Conservancy in an interview Tuesday.
Conservancy workers say the fire could not have happened at a worst time as December is the month the group does most of its fundraising.
The conservancy asks anyone who needs to contact the organization to go to the website for the next few days.
Get to their website by clicking here.
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp