Free mulch for Germantown | Environment
Fall cleanup just got a little cheaper! The city of Germantown is providing free mulch to residents. The mulch comes from yard debris collected by the city. It's broken down and then passed back to taxpayers. The giveaway begins Saturday, October 20th at 8am at the Public Services Complex at 7725 Southern Avenue.
You must bring proof you are a Germantown resident. You will receive one-and-a-half yards of aged, double hammered mulch. Public works employees will help you load your haul. See you there.
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp