Wine, chesse and mammograms during girls night out | Health
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and doctors say early detection is the best protection.
Saint Francis Breast Center is offering you an opportunity to get a digital mammogram during "Girls Night Out - Mammos Til Midnight!"
The event takes place at the St. Francis Breast Center at 5959 Park Avenue in Memphis.
The digital mammograms will be offered from 5 p.m. to 12 midnight in an effort to knock out breast cancer.
Mammograms are covered by almost all health insurance plans. The American Cancer Society recommends that women 40 and over receive yearly mammograms.
“Girls Night Out” will make appointments more convenient for you in a relaxed atmosphere.
Wine, cheese, Hors D' Oeuvres and “mocktails” will be served. You may call 901-765-3279 to schedule an appointment.
Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis is a 519-bed full service hospital.
It has been recognized for excellence of care by United Healthcare, CIGNA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna. Offering a wide array of medical services, Saint Francis is noted for its many Centers of Excellence, including its Center for Surgical Weight Loss, Sleep Center, Chest Pain Emergency Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Diabetes Center, and Breast Center.
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Collierville's Sunset on the Square Concert Series Starts Thursday June 6th
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp