Move & Groove | Parents & kids
Parents, bring your children and let's have "Parachute Fun" at The Children's Museum of Memphis. The Museum is known for it's learning experiences through play and hands-on exhibits and programs. Today, October 15, come and join the fun as you play games using a parachute. There’s a flight simulator, air traffic control tower, hot air balloon, wind tunnel, real airplane cockpit and much more.
Admission: $10 per person. Children under 1 are free.
For more infomation visit http://www.cmom.com/ or call (901) 458-2678
Top Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Town Administrator presents budget for C-Ville
- County property tax hike proposal fires up commissioners, homeowners
- Fans gather for second round of St. Jude Classic
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church to host 30th National Oratorial Festival
- Action News 5's Andrew Douglas cohost for Memphis Training Camp for Dads on June 15
- Sudden storm sweeps through Shelby Co.
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action